Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tilted Treasures: Maria Curcic's Spring Line




Let me show you some millinery from Maria Curcic's spring line. She is certainly doing her utmost to bring back old-time millinery charm. Secured to either a chignon strap or a supporting headband, these tilted treasures reference the cheerful little doll hats of the early 1940's.

As always, I find the labels as enticing as the hats themselves. I often select a Maria Curcic hat to wear for my Mobile Millinery Museum appearances. Can you guess which one OK, which ones I have my eye on now?

Curcic's hats are all one of a kind and reasonably priced, so if you want to snatch one up before they are gone, you'd better hurry.





Hmmm...will it be Look at me, Showtime, Spring Roses, Show Thief, In a Knot, Green with Envy, or Blue Fusion?  Oops, I forgot Sassy Pants, How is a girl to decide? I'll let you know after I make my purchase. (Images courtesy of Maria Curcic)

     


Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedINYou can also sign up for automatic email updates in the box provided.  

No comments:

Post a Comment